Skip to content
General Program Questions
- What programs does AMBI offer?
- AMBI offers a massage therapy diploma program and courses open to the public.
- How can I pay for my massage education?
- Payment and loan options are available. Please see your admissions rep for details.
Massage Clinic Questions
- Who is providing massages in the massage clinic?
- Students within 4 weeks of graduating are providing massage in the student clinic, so they are our most senior students.
- How can I pay for a massage in the clinic?
- Cash, credit card, and gift certificates are accepted in the student clinic.
- Where should I park for a massage in the clinic?
- There is ample parking outside the school.
- What metro stop are you near?
- We are conveniently located near the Spring Hill Metro Station on the Silver Line.
- What hours is the clinic open?
- Hours of operation are Monday 9:30am-3pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9:30am-10:30pm, and Saturday 9:30am-6pm.
- How can I make an appointment for a massage in the clinic?
- You can make an appointment to tour by calling our school or by scheduling a tour using our booking tool.
- What forms do I need to fill out?
- In preparation for your first visit to the clinic, you will fill out a client intake form. This will require you to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled massage.