Are you ready to build a long, stable career? Award-winning, Calvert Rejuvenations Spa is the place to make it happen. Join our dynamic, collaborative team of rockstar spa professionals! 6X winner of Best of Nova, practitioner owned and operated spa is now seeking new team members for our bodywork team.
Who we are, our culture:
Voted NoVa’s Best Spa, and named one of Washingtonian Magazine’s favorite area spas, Calvert Rejuvenations focuses on dynamic teamwork, highlighting individual talents, collaboration and offering support for personal and professional growth of all of our practitioners. We are a team of fun, supportive and collaborative professionals with passion for our craft and for delivering top-notch experiences and treatment plans for our guests. We provide a place for therapists to really put down roots and build beautiful, long careers that are both professionally and personally fulfilling.
Massage therapist, esthetician developed, owned and run, CR provides 15 min. intervals between clients, a break room with fridge and microwave, comfortable treatment rooms, hydraulic tables, retail commissions, opportunities for performance-based bonuses and earnings, and advanced training.
- Part time positions are available for qualified Massage Therapists
What does this mean for you?
· Flexible Hours
· Great Work Environment
· Regular Clientele & very steady flow of new guests
· Excellent Compensation (2x industry standard)
· Commission and Merit-based earning opportunities
· Employee rewards and recognition
· Advancement Opportunities
· Professional Training Programs
· Experienced Management Team
Ideal Candidate Qualifications and Requirements:
· Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists are welcome
· Eagerness to learn and develop skills is paramount
· Ability to perform job functions with professionalism and integrity with minimal supervision
· Adaptable and accountable for all actions.
· Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote health and wellness
· Must be Customer Service oriented with a Positive Attitude and be a Team Player
· Works well in a dynamic, team-oriented work environment
· Willingness to try new things, do things differently, think outside the box
· Reliable, punctual, organized
· Required license and permit (Virginia State and Fairfax County ): Massage Therapist
Begin the getting-to-know-you process and apply here, with our application survey! https://www.fitzii.com/apply/